Tuesday, April 21, 2009

San Miguel de allende, Mexico










San Miguel has got to be one of my favorite places I've ever been on vacation. There are so many things to photograph. We stayed at a wonderful bed & breakfast. Our room was lovely. It was just a short walk (straight up a hill of course) to the center of town.

I'll be posting some of my favorite images from my trip. We did so many wonderful things when we went there. We went on a Photographic tour with Dan Sniffen and John Barclay. Wow 2 great Guys to go with. I highly recommend them if you are looking to go on a photo tour with someone. They are top notch!!

We went to a mining town that was in ruins called Posoz. We went to a Burro Festival.. too funny! (private tours) and we went to Guanajuato. Guanajuato is another city that has homes painted every color of the rainbow. I will make sure I show you some of those photos. The outlook at sunset is rated in the top 10 of the world to photograph.
San Miguel is a wonderful quaint city. Very old and the streets are totally cobble stones and stones and very very narrow. Bring your good walking shoes! But, don't over pack your clothes as you can get them laundered for 25 pesos.. (about $2) for a whole armload of clothes you can carry down there. Washed and ironed and back to you by 6pm. So next time I know.. half a suitcase for clothes and half to bring back goodies! Well here are some of the images that are my favorite. I'll add to them from time to time. Susan signing off. Hugs x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment