Thursday, April 23, 2009

Actions.. They make your life easier a photographer...





Actions.. I've used a few. :) I stumbled across a wonderful set of actions from this great company. I highly recommend them Here's the link. http://www.pencilpixels.com/ This company has some of the coolest action I've found. They are so easy to use and the owners of the company really nice.
Drew, one of the owners, will go out of his way to make sure you know how to work with the actions. They will even let you send them a picture before you buy the action and will send you a sample of what it will look like with the action run on it. Now that's customer service!!
Check out some of the things I've done with their actions. One thing I've learned is you can adjust blending modes and also opacity and it will give you a different look. Check them out!

Susan Signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment